We are now accepting applications.
We award these grants, of $10,000 – $50,000 for 18 months, for projects that encourage the development of innovative solutions to global health challenges. We support scientific and clinical research as well as innovations in health care implementation or delivery.
Priority areas reflect the Center’s major initiatives. Preference will be given to projects that:
• Address health implications of climate change or other forms or anthropogenic environmental degradation
• Address health implications of gender inequality
• Develop and/or test new technologies for improving global health
• Investigate global respiratory and allergy-related diseases
• Seek solutions to improve the health of pregnant women and children in low-resource settings
• Support innovative research in emergency medicine in low-resource settings